"I thought, briefly, that I would never feel as intensely connected to the world, to another human being, as I did at that moment." - Jojo Moyes, Me Before You
Sunset Cinema Club in association with OneGolf brings for you, your favourite romantic classics to an all new cinematic experience. Find here, laughs, romance and nostalgia with your friends and loved ones as you travel through this iconic film! A unique date-night idea or just an evening out with your friends and family, we’ve got you!
Come for an evening of cinematic delight under the stars, as the sun goes down, and the show comes on! Enjoy a picnic-y and easy going ambiance, where you can sink into bean bags or lie underneath the open skies, on our super comfy mattress seating, surrounded by lush green grass! Bring along pillows, mats and sheets to make yourself at home to enjoy films in the great outdoors.
Food and Beverage options are available for purchase at the venue.
SCC Picnic Cinema awaits you, we’re just beside the Flipside Adventure Park at OneGolf Brewery!
Screening Schedule :
10th June, Saturday - Me Before You
(Seating will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Gates open at 7:00 pm and the movie starts at 7.30 pm.
For one mattress, book 2 tickets.)
Now you can book a personalised video or photo message to be displayed on-screen during our screenings for up to 1 minute. Select the 'Book a personal on-screen message' while booking the ticket and share your content in advance with us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
- The ticket includes inclusions mentioned in the specific ticket tier category purchased on booking.
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Kindly sanitize your hands at the entry and get your temperature checked by our personnel.
- Please wear a mask while interacting with our personnel. Wearing a Mask is mandatory during the screening for your benefit.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times.
- F&B from outside is not permitted.
- No refunds on purchased tickets are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- Security procedures, including frisking, remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Venue rules apply.
- The associated entities have the right to admit any authorised photographers into the venue for photography and/or video recordings for future advertising and promotional purposes without any requirement for permission from any entrant whatsoever.