SCC Drive-In - Date Night
"In case I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight." - Pretty Woman
Sunset Cinema Club plays classic-cupid for all those looking for a special date-night experience!
Movie Nights in front of the BIG screen are back, now from the comfort of your cars in an ideal romantic location, at the ONLY Drive-In Cinema Experience in Chandigarh.
SCC Drive-In, Chandigarh is a completely safe and CONTACTLESS experience wherein the audio is streamed directly to your vehicle via radio!
23rd October, Saturday: Pretty Woman
Entry starts at 7:00 PM, the movie begins at 7:30 PM.
Food and beverages would be available at the venue. No outside F&B would be permitted.
First-come, first-served parking slots.
Important Safety Measures:
Please carry a mask and sanitizer with you.
It's mandatory to wear a mask unless you are inside your vehicle.
Sorry, this event is already over but head here for other events!Join The Club
Terms & Conditions
- The E-ticket is to be shown at entry.
- Per car tickets admits up to 4 people.
- Per car tickets admits up to 4 people. Optimal viewing is for 2 persons.
- Kindly sanitize your hands at the entry and get your temperature checked by our personnel.
- Please wear a mask while interacting with our personnel. Wearing a Mask is mandatory unless you are sitting inside your vehicle.
- Cars are to be parked in designated slots, on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- One slot available per car ticket.
- Food & Beverages are available at the venue. Outside F&B are not allowed.
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- No refunds on purchased tickets are possible, even in case of any rescheduling. If the show is canceled for any reason the same tickets will be valid for another show.
- Security procedures, including frisking, remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- People in an inebriated state will not be allowed entry. No one is allowed to bring alcohol to the venue.
- Venue rules apply.