1SCC Private Cinema Experience
Ever wanted to be the only ones under the stars, watching your favourite films on the BIG screen!
Now you can book an entire Drive-In Cinema for yourself with ANY MOVIE OF YOUR CHOICE! Watch movies from the comfort of your cars, at the SCC Drive-In!
Reserve your date with a booking amount of Rs.2000 plus GST and pay the remaining Rs.8000/- plus GST on the day of the screening.
Bring along friends, family, pets and loved ones! Make date nights extra special, surprise someone for a birthday, celebrate an anniversary, gift a special experience or even propose to that special someone just like in the movies!
*Maximum of 10 cars allowed per booking
F&B will be a la carte at the venue.
Movie screenings can be scheduled between 7:00 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
For bookings larger than 10 cars, email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgBuy Tickets Join The Club
Terms & Conditions
- 1The M-ticket is to be shown at entry.
- Per car tickets admits up to 4 people. Optimal viewing is for 2 persons.
- Kindly sanitize your hands at the entry and get your temperature checked by our personnel.
- Please wear a mask while interacting with our personnel. Wearing a Mask is mandatory unless you are sitting inside your vehicle.
- Cars are to be parked in designated slots, on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- One slot available per car ticket.
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Bring your favourite munchies! Food & Beverages can be carried from home, we want you to be safe.
- No refunds on purchased tickets are possible, even in case of any rescheduling. If the show is canceled for any reason the same tickets will be valid for another show.
- Security procedures, including frisking, remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- People in an inebriated state will not be allowed entry.No one is allowed to bring alcohol to the venue.
- Venue rules apply.