“Marry me…because I’d like to date you” - The Proposal
Love is in the air, and Sunset Cinema Club is playing cupid this Valentine’s Weekend!
Sunset Cinema Club welcomes you to watch your favourite movies at the best Picnic yet! Bask in romance, travel, and nostalgia as you enjoy your favourite classics or discover new hidden gems on a large screen, picnic-style, under the stars! Making for a date-night experience like no other.
Come for an easy evening under the stars as the sun goes down and the show comes on! Enjoy a picnic-y and easy going ambiance, where you can sit or even lie down on our super comfy mattress seating, surrounded by lush green grass! Bring along pillows, mats and sheets to make yourself at home to enjoy films in the great outdoors.
And if you happen to bring your special someone along, explore our limited private tent seating.
Located very close to Koregaon Park; (Opposite Raga Lawns), SCC republic is on the main road and easy to find- search for ‘SCC Republic’ on google maps.
Screening Schedule :
11th February, Saturday - The Proposal
12th February, Sunday - Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
14th February, Tuesday - Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
Seating will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Gates open at 7:00 pm and the movie starts at 7.30 pm.
Now you can book a personalised video or photo message to be displayed on-screen during our screenings for up to 1 minute. Select the 'Book a personal on-screen message' while booking the ticket and share your content in advance with us via email to email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions
- The ticket includes inclusions mentioned in the specific ticket tier category purchased on booking.
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Kindly sanitize your hands at the entry and get your temperature checked by our personnel.
- Please wear a mask while interacting with our personnel. Wearing a Mask is mandatory during the screening for your benefit.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times.
- F&B from outside is not permitted.
- No refunds on purchased tickets are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- Security procedures, including frisking, remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Venue rules apply.
- The associated entities have the right to admit any authorised photographers into the venue for photography and/or video recordings for future advertising and promotional purposes without any requirement for permission from any entrant whatsoever.