SCC Open-Air Cinema - Travel Weekend
"I can never decide whether Paris is more beautiful by day or by night." - Midnight in Paris
In times like these where the biggest craving has been to travel! Sunset Cinema Club awakens the Wanderlust in us all with these films that will take you on a trip around the world, while comfortably seated in a picture-perfect outdoor ambiance with delicious snacks to munch on, right under the night sky with your loved ones!
4th December, Saturday - Midnight in Paris
5th December, Sunday - Lost in Translation
Seating will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Gates open at 7 pm and the movie starts at 7.30 pm.
Important safety measures:
Masks are mandatory during the screening.
Please maintain social distancing at all times
F&B from outside is not permitted.
Feel free to BYOBLANKETS to make your evening cozierBuy Tickets Join The Club
Terms & Conditions
- The ticket includes entry to the screening. Food and beverages are to be purchased separately.
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Kindly sanitize your hands at the entry and get your temperature checked by our personnel.
- Please wear a mask while interacting with our personnel. Wearing a Mask is mandatory during the screening for your benefit.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times.
- F&B from outside is not permitted.
- Feel free to BYOBLANKETS to make your evening cozier
- No refunds on purchased tickets are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- Security procedures, including frisking, remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Venue rules apply.