Drive-In Cinema – International Films
"What kind of place is this? It's beautiful: Pigeons fly, women fall from the sky! I'm moving here!" - Life is Beautiful (La Vita è bella)
Sunset Cinema Club curates for you International gems for the BIG screen!
Laugh, cry and travel the world from the comfort of your cars at SCC Drive-in at Le Meridien, Kochi’s premium Drive-In Cinema experience.
The experience by nature is completely contactless with the movie's audio streamed directly to your vehicle’s radio.
17th April, Saturday: Amelie
18th April, Sunday: Life is Beautiful (La vita è bella)
Entry starts at 7:00, the film begins at 7:30 PM
F&B will be made available at the venue for purchase!
First-come, first-served parking slots.
Single ticket admits 1 person per car. Optimal viewing is for 2 persons.
Please carry a mask and sanitizer with you.
It's mandatory to wear a mask unless you are inside your vehicle.Buy Tickets Join The Club
Terms & Conditions
- The E-ticket is to be shown at entry.
- Per car tickets admits up to 4 people.
- Kindly sanitize your hands at the entry and get your temperature checked by our personnel.
- Please wear a mask while interacting with our personnel. Wearing a Mask is mandatory unless you are sitting inside your vehicle
- Cars are to be parked in designated slots, on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- One slot available per car ticket.
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Food & Beverages are available at the venue. Outside F&B are not allowed.
- No refunds on purchased tickets are possible, even in case of any rescheduling. If the show is canceled for any reason the same tickets will be valid for another show
- Security procedures, including frisking, remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- People in an inebriated state will not be allowed entry.No one is allowed to bring alcohol to the venue.
- Venue rules apply.