SCC Drive-In - Early Christmas
“Christmas isn't just a day, it's a frame of mind... " - Miracle on 34th Street
Christmas came early this year! Thanks to Sunset Cinema Club you can begin your Christmas celebrations early, watching your favourite Christmas films on the BIG screen surrounded by your friends and family, from the comfort of your cars!
SCC Drive-In is a completely safe and CONTACTLESS experience wherein the audio is streamed directly to your vehicle via radio!
18th December, Saturday - Home Alone
19th December, Sunday - Miracle on 34th Street
Gates open at 7:15 PM and screening begins at 7:30 PM on each day.
Important safety measures:
Please carry a mask and sanitizer with you.
It's mandatory to wear a mask unless you are inside your vehicle.
Bring your favourite munchies! Food & Beverages can be carried from home, we want you to be safe.
Feel free to BYOBLANKETS to make your evening cozier.Buy Tickets Join The Club
Terms & Conditions
- The M-ticket is to be shown at entry.
- Per car, tickets admit up to 4 people. Optimal viewing is for 2 persons.
- Kindly sanitize your hands at the entry and get your temperature checked by our personnel.
- Please wear a mask while interacting with our personnel. Wearing a Mask is mandatory unless you are sitting inside your vehicle.
- Cars are to be parked in designated slots, on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- One slot is available per car ticket.
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Bring your favourite munchies! Food & Beverages can be carried from home, we want you to be safe.
- Feel free to BYOBLANKETS to make your evening cozier.
- No refunds on purchased tickets are possible, even in case of any rescheduling. If the show is canceled for any reason the same tickets will be valid for another show.
- Security procedures, including frisking, remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- People in an inebriated state will not be allowed entry.No one is allowed to bring alcohol to the venue.
- Venue rules apply.