Drive-In Cinema - Valentine's Special
"Bade bade deshon mein aaisi choti choti baatein ... hoti rehti hai " - Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge
Delhi, It’s time for cupid! Sunset Cinema Club brings you the best RomComs for a perfect Date Night on this Valentine's Day weekend. Relish these films from the comfort of your car with the perfect ambiance of SCC Drive-in at Urban Akhara, Delhi NCR’s ONLY Drive-In Cinema experience that comprises a life sized screen, delicious F&B available at the venue and the perfect setting for a memorable evening with your loved one.
SCC Drive-In is a completely contactless experience wherein the audio is streamed directly to your vehicle via radio!
12th February, Friday: A Walk to Remember
14th February, Sunday: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Gates open at 7:00 PM and screening begins at 7:15 PM on each day.
Food and Beverages are available at the venue for purchase.
Outside Food and Beverages are not allowed.
Important safety measures:
Please carry a mask and sanitizer with you.
It's mandatory to wear a mask unless you are inside your vehicle.
Sorry, this event is already over but head here for other events!Join The Club
Terms & Conditions
- The M-ticket is to be shown at entry.
- Per car tickets admits up to 4 people. Optimal viewing is for 2 persons.
- Kindly sanitize your hands at the entry and get your temperature checked by our personnel.
- Please wear a mask while interacting with our personnel. Wearing a Mask is mandatory unless you are sitting inside your vehicle.
- Cars are to be parked in designated slots, on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- One slot available per car ticket.
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Food & Beverages are available at the venue. Outside F&B are not allowed.
- No refunds on purchased tickets are possible, even in case of any rescheduling. If the show is canceled for any reason the same tickets will be valid for another show.
- Security procedures, including frisking, remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- People in an inebriated state will not be allowed entry.No one is allowed to bring alcohol to the venue.
- Venue rules apply.