"That Paris exists and anyone could choose to live anywhere else in the world will always be a mystery to me." - Midnight in Paris
This Summer, SCC brings to GMR Aerocity a week of BIG-Screen entertainment.
A week of filmy fun with your favourite movie screenings and the thrill of a stadium-like experience at the SCC Fan Arena with Live Cricket, only at the Summer Entertainment District.
Watch your favourite romantic classics at an all new cinematic experience. A unique night out, under the stars makes for a great date night idea or an outing with your friends and family!
Sink into our comfy bean bags, paired with your favourite munchies as the sun sets on the city around you and the stars come out to play in time for the film to begin!
Limited seating available. Seating will be allocated on a first-come first-serve basis.
Screening Schedule :
25th May, Thursday - Midnight in Paris
27th May, Saturday - The Notebook
Sorry, this event is already over but head here for other events!Join The Club
Terms & Conditions
- The ticket includes inclusions mentioned in the specific ticket tier category purchased on booking.
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Kindly sanitize your hands at the entry and get your temperature checked by our personnel.
- Please wear a mask while interacting with our personnel. Wearing a Mask is mandatory during the screening for your benefit.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times.
- No refunds on purchased tickets are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- Security procedures, including frisking, remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Venue rules apply.
- The associated entities have the right to admit any authorised photographers into the venue for photography and/or video recordings for future advertising and promotional purposes without any requirement for permission from any entrant whatsoever.