This Sunday, make a pit-stop at SCC Fan Arena as the five red lights go out for Race 2 of the 2023 F1 season.
Come experience the rush of the race on the big screen as SCC Fan Arena brings you an exhilarating Formula1 experience like none other at your friendly neighborhood-bar, Hightide!
Enjoy all the F1 action LIVE, with commentary, come support and cheer for your favourite team or driver, and enjoy this complete evening packed with action and excitement in the company of your friends and family, paired with a variety of food and alcohol options!
Located right opposite IIM-Bengaluru, Hightide Restobar is easy to find. Google Maps- ‘Hightide Restobar’ and come straight to the terrace, that’s where you will find us!
19th March, Sunday - Saudi Arabian GP
Entry begins at 10:15 p.m. and the race starts at 10:30 p.m.
Food and Beverages available at the venue.
Seating will be a mix of beanbags and tables and chairs, and on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Sorry, this event is already over but head here for other events!Join The Club
Terms & Conditions
- The ticket includes inclusions mentioned in the specific ticket tier category purchased on booking.
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Kindly sanitize your hands at the entry and get your temperature checked by our personnel.
- Please wear a mask while interacting with our personnel. Wearing a Mask is mandatory during the screening for your benefit.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times.
- F&B from outside is not permitted.
- No refunds on purchased tickets are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- Security procedures, including frisking, remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Venue rules apply.
- The associated entities have the right to admit any authorised photographers into the venue for photography and/or video recordings for future advertising and promotional purposes without any requirement for permission from any entrant whatsoever.