"After all, I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." —Anna, Notting Hill
Love is in the air, and Sunset Cinema Club plays cupid for you this Valentine’s Weekend!
Come for the easy going setting on a rooftop of the friendly neighbourhood bar-High Tide, where you can sit back and relax on comfy chairs and bask in the romance and nostalgia as you enjoy your favourite classics or discover new hidden gems.
Movies and food make a great combination, so drinks and snacks, at reasonable prices, will be flowing from the moment the gates open.
Enjoy a super chill vibe in the lovely outdoors, as the sun dissolves and the stars appear just in time for the film to begin!
Located right opposite IIM-Bengaluru, Hightide Restobar is easy to find. Google Maps- ‘Hightide Restobar’ and come straight to the terrace, that’s where you will find us!
12th February, Sunday
7 00 PM - 500 Days of Summer
9 00 PM - Notting Hill
Entry begins at 6:45 p.m. for the 7:00 p.m. movie
Entry begins at 8:45 p.m. for the 9:00 p.m. movie
Food and Beverages available at the venue.
Seating will be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Now you can book a personalised video or photo message to be displayed on-screen during our screenings for up to 1 minute. Select the 'Book a personal on-screen message' while booking the ticket and share your content in advance with us via email to email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- The ticket includes inclusions mentioned in the specific ticket tier category purchased on booking.
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Kindly sanitize your hands at the entry and get your temperature checked by our personnel.
- Please wear a mask while interacting with our personnel. Wearing a Mask is mandatory during the screening for your benefit.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times.
- F&B from outside is not permitted.
- No refunds on purchased tickets are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- Security procedures, including frisking, remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Venue rules apply.
- The associated entities have the right to admit any authorised photographers into the venue for photography and/or video recordings for future advertising and promotional purposes without any requirement for permission from any entrant whatsoever.