SCC SkyCinema - Date Night
"Let me tell you something Toula; the man is the head, but the woman is the neck and she can turn the head any way she wants." - My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Sunset Cinema Club plays cupid for all those looking for a special date-night experience!
Picture yourself watching your favorite Rom-Coms on the big screen with comfy seating, snacks to munch on, under the night sky with fabulous views of the city in the backdrop.
SCC SkyCinema is Bengaluru’s only rooftop cinema experience with gorgeous views of the city.
16th October, Saturday - 500 Days of Summer
17th October, Sunday - My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Entry begins at 7.15 p.m.
Food and Beverages including alcohol available at the venue.
Seating will be a mixture of mattress & chair and on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Important safety measures:
Please carry a mask and sanitizer with you.
Maintain social distancing including while being seated.
Sorry, this event is already over but head here for other events!Join The Club
Terms & Conditions
· The ticket includes entry to the screening. Food and beverages to be purchased separately.
· Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
· Kindly sanitize your hands at the entry and get your temperature checked by our personnel.
· Please wear a mask while interacting with our personnel. Wearing a Mask is mandatory during the screening for your benefit.
· Aarogya setu app checks are mandatory so please download the app before coming to the screening
· Please maintain social distancing at all times .
· F&B from outside is not permitted.
· No refunds on purchased ticket are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
· Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
· No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
· People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
· Venue rules apply.